In today’s podcast Greg asks Dan why anyone would hire a Financial Advisor. Dan points out that an advisor educates, organizes, and is an accountability partner in the financial life of his clients. The advisor/client relationship is understood as a partnership where the advisor educates the client, understands the clients goals, gives accountability, helps clients avoid mistakes, and evaluates their progress.
- Is your financial life in order?
- Do you understand what documents are required in an organized financial plan?
- Do you have financial goals? What is a financial goal?
- What is one thing you would like a financial planner to help you do?
- Have you ever made a financial mistake?
- Are you ready to hire a financial planner?
Listen to Dan convince Greg that everyone needs a financial planner. Then schedule a call with Dan today.